Personal Training is very useful for people who need specific attention, like Bodybuilders, Athletes, those who are recovering from an injury and the elderly.
But, for the vast majority of people, Personal Training is not the best option, here's why:
1. Once people know how to do the basic exercises, they don’t need someone hovering over them all the time just to count repetitions.
2. It gets a little boring and mundane after a point of time.
3. It’s expensive.
4. You just have the support of one person while most of your social circle looks at you weirdly for following a diet and reminding you that ek bite se kuch nahi hota.
At Beeryani Fitness, we've designed a system, where everything that can be automated in the role of a Personal Trainer, has been automated. Resulting in the coaches doing what they're best at doing - helping people improve their quality and quantity of life.
We've created a system where we've taken care of almost everything a Personal Trainer does, like,
Helping you do the exercises correctly and safely.
Designing an effective program that works for you.
Pushing you to do more.
Provide an amazing support system.
and Fighting boredom.
All this, at no additional cost.
A good Certified and Educated Personal Trainer charges upwards of 12 to 15,000 a month and add the gym membership charges on top of it.
At Beeryani Fitness, you are getting the results of a Personal Trainer, for the price of a gym membership.
We have our flaws and thus, we are not the best place for you...
- If you want to be a bodybuilder.
- If you have a lot of injuries and need special attention.
- If you just want to give us some money and magically hope to achieve your goals.
- If you don't like Batman. (sorry, but I don't think we could be friends either)